Deer antler velvet (Reindeer, Siberian Maral)
Deer antler velvet (Reindeer, Siberian maral)
Deer velvet covers the growing bone and cartilage that develops into deer antlers. People use deer velvet as medicine for a wide range of health problems. Deer antler velvet stimulates the body’s own systems to protect, strengthen and restore functions that are out of balance.
Deer velvet is used as a tonic for children with “failure to thrive,” mental retardation, learning disabilities, slow growth, or bone problems including rickets.
Some people use deer velvet to increase levels of certain sex hormones (estrogen and testosterone), improve fertility, increase interest in sexual activity (as an aphrodisiac), and treat male sexual performance problems (erectile dysfunction, ED).
Women use deer velvet to reduce the dose of estrogen they need in hormone replacement therapy. They also use it for menstrual and menopause problems, vaginal discharges, and uterine bleeding.
Effects of Deer antler velvet:
• improvement in general health
• increase in blood supply and circulation
• reduction of blood pressure
• increase in energy levels and endurance
• increase in muscular development and strength ( increase growth hormones and testosterone levels.)
• improvement in flexibility and joint mobility
• increase in muscle recovery
• prevention and reduction of inflammation
• improvement in sexual health
• development of the skeletal system
• stimulation of the immune system function
• improvement in mental health
• anti aging effects