Black currant and sea-buckthorn, strained with sugar
Black currant and sea-buckthorn, strained with sugar - is a delicacy, dessert for tea, coffee, addition to pancakes, dumplings, toasts, rolls, porridge, any dish at your discretion.
Useful properties of black currant and sea-buckthorn:
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Strengthening of the immune system,
- Lowering of sugar levels
- Preventing avitaminosis, blood clots
- Improving of potency
- Improving of the elasticity of blood vessels
- Usefulness for stomach ulcers, stomatitis, cancer, anemia, etc
- Anti-inflammatory, vasodilator, blood purifying, diuretic, sweatshop effects
Black currant and sea-buckthorn (fresh or frozen), sugar, potassium sorbate
- Date of expiry:
Energy 272kcal, Carbohydrates: 68g.