Black currant, strained with sugar
Black currant, strained with sugar - is a delicacy, dessert for tea, coffee, addition to pancakes, dumplings, toasts, rolls, porridge, any dish at your discretion.
Useful properties of Black currant, strained with sugar:
- Tonic, vasodilator, improving metabolism,
- Blood cleaning,
- Hematopoietic, vitamin,
- Anti-inflammatory, appetizing, diuretic, sweatshop
- Improving of the function of the adrenal cortex,
- Improving of the immunity,
- Lowering blood sugar in diabetes
Black currant (fresh or frozen), sugar, potassium sorbate
- Date of expiry:
Energy 272kcal, Carbohydrates: 68g.