Blackberry, strained with sugar
Blackberry, strained with sugar - is a delicacy, dessert for tea, coffee, addition to pancakes, dumplings, toasts, rolls, porridge, any dish at your discretion.
The beneficial properties of blackberry strained with sugar:
- Strengthening of the immune system and saturation of the body with vitamins
- Usefulness in atherosclerosis
- Improving of blood composition
- Usefulness in diabetes, neuroses, inflammation of the joints,
- Preventing tumors
- Usefulness for improving memory, brain vessels
Blackberry (fresh or frozen), sugar, potassium sorbate
- Date of expiry:
Energy 224 kcal, Carbohydrates: 56g.