Jam of taiga berries "Taiga vitamin"
Jam is a food product obtained by boiling down fruits and berries in sugar syrup or honey to jelly-like consistency.
This is a delicacy, dessert for tea, coffee, topping for pancakes, dumplings, toast, rolls, cereal, any dish on your discretion.
Northern taiga berries:
- are natural antibiotics,
- have an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect
- are used against colds and viral diseases
- are considered to be an immunostimulant, due to its high content of vitamin C
- balance the level of cholesterol in the blood
- have a beneficial effect on blood vessels, stimulate the heart
- have a positive effect on the digestive tract
- have a beneficial effect on the condition of our skin
- normalize vision
- relieve swelling
Storage conditions: at a temperature of +2 +4 C
Сranberry, cowberry, black currant, strawberry, sugar
- Date of expiry:
Energy 330kcal/1380KJ, Carbohydrates: 76g.