Linseed oil "Omegolinum"
This product is recommended as a biologically active food supplement - an additional source of polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid).
- improves metabolic processes in the body, normalizes weight
- reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood
- promotes blood thinning and reduces the risk of thrombosis
- improves the cardio — vascular system
- prevents the occurrence of inflammatory processes
- helps to reduce allergic reaction
- strengthens immunity
- improves brain activity and vision
- has a rejuvenating effect
- normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract
Recommendations for use: 1 teaspoon ( 5 ml) per day with meals for adults and children over 14 years old
Storage conditions: in a dry place protected from sunlight, keep away from children, at a temperature no higher than + 25 C.
Linum seeds oil
- Date of expiry:
Energy 900kcal/3700KJ, Total Fat: 100g.