Linseed unrefined oil of the highest grade
Linseed oil is a natural and very useful product, which is obtained by cold pressing (up to 40°C) in compliance with all technological processes and quality control at all stages of production.
This oil is used in many areas of medicine and cosmetology, due to the rich content of omega-3, omega-6, omega-9 (polyunsaturated fatty acids) and vitamins А, B, E, F.
- improves metabolic processes in the body, normalizes weight
- reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood
- promotes blood thinning and reduces the risk of thrombosis
- improves the cardio — vascular system
- prevents the occurrence of inflammatory processes
- helps to reduce allergic reaction
- strengthens immunity
- improves brain activity and vision
- has a rejuvenating effect
- normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract
Linseed oil is not heat-treated, it is used for preparing cold dishes, sauces, as a dressing to salads and cereals.
Nutritionists usually recommend linseed oil as the most easily digestible and most beneficial, especially for people with impaired fat metabolism.
Storage conditions: in a dry place protected from sunlight, keep away from children, at a temperature no higher than + 25 C.
Linseed unrefined oil 100%
- Date of expiry:
Energy 900kcal/3700KJ, Total Fat: 100g.